Skip to main content

ThankChristmas

Here are some of the indoor pictures that we spent in NY with my family. We will be in Wisconsin for Christmas so we combined the holidays and got in twice the fun...

My mother really really wanted everyone in the same pajamas. I thought it was adorable (guess I am her daughter) my brothers... not so much, but they have learned to play along.
Charlie in some of her dress up clothes.
And Auntie Jenn getting her ready for the previous video...
Charlie got her dollhouse from Nana...

My brother Adam and his girlfriend Leah... see this wouldn't have been as cute if they weren't dressed alike.Another round of pie.
This was by far Charlotte's favorite activities of the week. Feeding the baby cousin. She was so proud of herself.
Decorating the tree.
A. ready for Thanksgiving dinner before anyone else was.


Playing around.

My mom wanted this counter in her kitchen years ago so that she could "feed her grand kids breakfast". Guess I see now what she was talking about. They are pretty cute.
"Christmas morning" Santa filled their stockings.
One night both grand kids slept in tents that Papi had given them in the living room. They were really excited and it was late so Jenn and I had spent quiet a bit of time trying to calm them before they went to slept. My dad came in and said, "Mommies need to leave I am going to use some Psychology to get them to sleep." As we were walking out of the room we heard him growl, "GRRRRR, I'm a BEAR!" and then an eruption of giggles.... needless to say it was a while before they got to sleep.

We not only celebrated Thanksgiving and Christmas but all winter birthdays. So Jacob got a little bit older before he should of.
Charlie got to make Christmas cookies with her Nana. And then she got to eat and eat and eat them.

Comments

Katie said…
How amazing was this trip?! So great!!