Skip to main content

The Wisconsin gang

I have dreamed of having a fondue pot my entire married life. Perhaps I do have a strain of mid-west practicality in me that has just keep me walking past the single use kitchen appliance for 9 years. But I have dreamed. So, a couple weeks ago I just couldn't do it again, and picked one up. It wasn't on sale, I didn't have an occasion, my only excuse is I am pregnant and we are lucky I didn't upgrade to the giant chocolate fountain. Oh my it is fun, tasty and I don't regret yet another piece of kitchen equipment that only does one thing. My panini maker- yes, my new fondue pot- never.
Baba, Grammy and all three of Jacob's sisters came down to see us last weekend. So I was all excited to share my new toy. Here we are getting the chocolate and marshmallows all melty for the yummy treat.
Charlotte has gotten quite good!

Aunt Becky is home from China so it was a special treat to get to see her. She brought Charlotte a beautiful new dress from China. Which Jacob promptly stereotyped.
Aunt Becky is already back in China but before she left...
They got to spend some time at the Zoo



And the City Garden


Comments