Skip to main content

oh yeah... we bought a house

So we are no longer roaming around the countryside. We bought a beautiful house, that we love. I could go on and on about it but I will start with the 3 things that I love the most(est).

1. its old. Like crazy old. Like crazy built during the Civil War old. Our neighbor told us that whenever he walks by the house he waits for Abe Lincoln to walk out on the balcony. Love that.

2. I love the front porch. As soon as it isn't 120 degrees outside I may start enjoying it more. But I love a beautiful front porch when you walk into a house.
3. The most amazing stairwell and banister ever. With old houses you get super cool features, and this is one of my favorites. I have dreams of little girls practicing their pirouettes. Claire is giving it a shot.

Comments

amy said…
that. house. is . AMAZING!

i can't WAIT to see it. please, please, please have us all over!!!
Jules said…
I.LOVE.YOUR.BLOG!!!!!!! (oh, and of course, you guys,too:)
shmaynor said…
love. coming to visit....