Skip to main content

Canada

Best way to get home from Nana's house is through Canada.  It isn't shorter, but you get to see a couple things on the way that Ohio just doesn't have, like this giant waterfall.  Who knew this was here? 




Growing up near Niagara I went multiple times a summer or whenever company from out of town came to visit, but I have NEVER done it at sunrise.  AMAZING.  Hands down greatest experience at the falls ever.  No crowds, no traffic, nothing but God's absolutely amazing handwork.  I am never going back after 6am again. 


Claire likes water, any way that she can get it. 

And Tim Hortons... 

While in Canada we went camping, canoeing, hiking, hockey... ok no hockey. 


Lots to see in Canada.  See what she is pointing at?  That is right!  That is exactly what you think it is... (I don't know what it is). 








I grew up on this camp treat, which works 1 out of the 4 times that you try it. But when it does it is magical.  It is a can of peaches with some biscuit on top to make some yummy cobbler.  If you don't want to take your chances, there are also Smores that work 4 out of the 4 time that you try. 



My baby girls are actually pretty amazing at hiking.  They love the adventure and I am not exactly sure how we did it, but they never seem to complain about it.  Just ready to take on whatever the trail throws at them!



Comments