Skip to main content

Pumpkin Patch

Since our last posting Charlotte "hacked" onto our computer and deleted our hard drive. She didn't just pull a couple files into the trash, she erased all documents, iphoto and itunes clean... 2,500 photos gone... leaving only a young mother trying to dig very deep into the patience bucket of my heart. I found it... a little deeper than the patience that I used when she proudly "colored" my sheets with a bright green sharpie. One may ask, "perhaps you should supervise your daughter, Lisa." Well the sharpie took about 20 seconds, and she was only on the computer for around 30 seconds before she was caught. So with the exception of purchasing a leash for children I am not sure what to do.

So when Eliot's mom called and asked us to go to the pumpkin patch this weekend, I jumped at it. About 5 % for the experience and 95% because I need some pictures of Charlie....
















Charlie loved the pony ride.
In fact Grandpa now she knows
what she wants for Christmas.








Comments

C.J. and Keri said…
Cute pictures, Lisa! That STINKS about your hard drive!! I HATE losing digital pictures! We miss you guys.