Skip to main content

What makes Charlie happy?

Charlie has many things that make her happy but she has 2 favorite things right now.

First, she LOVES to make pictures, guess she takes after her daddy. When she wants to make a picture she walks around saying "yellow" although it comes out a little more like "lellow, lellow peez".
Second she loves her puppy. She loves sneaking him cookies, getting kisses, riding him around the house, but mostly she loves to boss him around "no puppy, go puppy, eat puppy". And he just waits around for his next order.




What doesn't she like? Sitting on a saddle, while her parents stand around and laugh at her and take her picture.... life is hard.





Comments

Katie said…
Nice, Lisa! Poor charlie!

I like the new banner pic, much more appropriate!
Becky said…
today not only did i find a proxy that will let me get to the comment page...but it will even let me post. woohoo!

just wanted to let you know that i LOVE these updates. :) maybe sometime you can take a picture of what her art looks like? an aunt in china would love to see that. :)


love you guys!!!

(and it took me a long time to remember my blogger account information since i cant post to it here...all these websites blocked)
Becky said…
or maybe you could just email me the one of her drawing? the only way i know how to save pictures on my computer is to take a screenshot of the screen...but when i put that one in its own window its just too bit. but the young artist is too cute to not add to the family pics which are my screensave. :) feel free to fill my inbox with pictures...its no bother! :):)