Skip to main content

Charlotte is 2 years old!


We had a few friends from our old and new bible study over for Charlie's 2nd birthday party!
The theme was Veggie tales so everyone got to make a Larry out of a cucumber and whatever I could find at Hobby Lobby.





We had Charlie's favorite... Pizza and wings. Which also turned out to be my favorite, because we just had to order it from down the street. We also had Cheesy Puffs (for those hard-core Veggie tale fans... you get it)
And then I was inducted into the world of motherhood, with making my first themed kid birthday cake. It is Bob the Tomato and the cupcakes are the French Peas.










Thank you so much to all of our friends that came to celebrate with us.









And on a personal note I seriously can not believe for a second that she is already 2 years old. WHAT IN THE WORLD!!!! She has the same crazy fire in her today that she had when she was 2 days old (the 1st day she slept). I pray that I never take a part in quenching that fire.

Comments

Katie said…
We had a great time today!
shmaynor said…
Thanks for including us. We love you guys!
Ackerman family said…
So sorry we missed the party! Looks like you had a great time. Loved the creative craft project and the cake!
Carrie
Anonymous said…
Oh My Gosh! I love the make your own larry! That is a great idea! and the cake is too cute!