Skip to main content

Nana's here

Nana came out to visit us for the week. We had a wonderful time playing in our kitchen, reading books, coloring and just having fun. She even got to stay until Charlie's birthday which was wonderful for Charlie and perfect for me (cause I had an extra hand). I read somewhere that there is 2 kinds of "help" when you have kids. There is the I will play with the kid so that you can do the housework.... and then there is the I will do the laundry, clean the floors and wash the dishes so that you can play with your kid. I am very fortunate that my mom is the perfection of the 2nd. She can stay for over a week, and we love it! In fact as Jacob said "The only rough part about having my mother-in-law stay for a week is that I cant walk around in my underwear.".

Comments