Skip to main content

Tyson's birthday party

Tyson turned 3 and Charlie got invited to his birthday blast! Carrie and Tommy (very wisely) had the party at the Little Gym, so the kids had plenty of opportunity to run/ climb/ jump/ balance/ leap/ glide/ hang/ crawl/ and bounce as long as their little hearts desired, or until they stuffed them full of cake and sent them home (stinkin' brilliant!). Needless to say, we all had a great time.



The parachute was a huge favorite of Charlie's.

When the pizza got handed out all the kids dug in. I began to cut up Charlotte's pizza (as I usually do) and she gave me the look of total horror and embarrassment and said "no mama, Charlie do it." She was not going to be the only "baby" at the table that needed her pizza cut up.
No bib, no sippy cup and no baby size bites... what will I do with all my extra time now???


Hope you had a great birthday Tyson, we sure did enjoy your party!

Comments