Skip to main content

Charlie reads (kind of)

The Very Hungry Caterpillar

Comments

Kym said…
That could one of the top ten readings I've ever heard of that story. Way to go Charlie!
Erin said…
So glad you posted that. It's adorable, and she'll love seeing it when she's older.

I wonder what he did on Tuesday? ;)
JoEllen said…
That is so cute it almost made me want to have children.
Anonymous said…
That is absolutley precious! I love her voice!
Shannon Kitchen said…
Too cute, what an excellent reader! :)
Anonymous said…
i love it! charlie, you're a fabulous reader. i love eric carle, and you reading that story made it even better! :)

thanks for posting that lisa! love you guys.
Jenn and Sandy said…
Adorable! She is getting so big!
Anonymous said…
What could be better than that?! Charlie made my day today. :)