Skip to main content

na na na na na BATGIRL!!!

Halloween began with our Church's Harvest Party. It was crazy, there were almost 2,000 people there. What an amazing event.
We actually had Barbie batgirl before we got the batgirl costume. Since Charlie is too young to watch Batman (will she ever actually be old enough???) this is the only reason that she knows who batgirl is. But look how hot she is, isnt that enough?
This was a supersoaker game at the harvest party. She needed to shoot down the cans. There is no way she would have done as well in a princess costume.
And of course hanging out with her Batman.
The Cardinal's Red Bird was at the party. At first she was SO excited to go and meet him, and then all of the sudden she freaked out and wouldn't go any where near him. I didn't push it but was surprised because of her love and devotion to Chucky Cheese. A giant rat would be OK, but a big red bird.... anyway it wasn't until we got home that she told me that "Red Bird bite the kids. I don't like it Red Bird. Stop biten' the kids." And I thought back when he was giving them hugs his beak was on top of their heads "biting them". Oh well... we aren't huge Cardinals fans anyway.
This is a picture at Charlie's daycare. They all get dressed up on Halloween. The Superhero/Skunk category was quite outnumbered by the fairies/princesses with the girls. But as soon as Isabel told her that she liked her costume. It didn't matter. Plus Princesses don't get to wear capes.
And then our annual photo shoot with Eliot. Here Charlie is doing the na na na na na na Batgirl stance. Beware evil doers.


This is why capes are cool.
They defeated the evil leaf pile.

As you can see they really don't get along at all :). And then we decided to try Trick or Treating for the first time.
Jacob was dressed up as Naruto. No one knew who he was except for every single 13 year old boy who came to our door. And then we went to our one and only house. Our new neighbors.
Enjoying our plunder. And learning that taffy sticks to teeth and can be enjoyed for hours.

Comments

jamundson said…
I love my wife but she seriously lacks in the anime-enthusiasm category of marriage. I am not Naruto, I am a character from the show Naruto. I was going for Asuma Sarutobi but my giant anime hair I was trying to make didn't work out. Instead I was simply another awesome ninja from the leaf village, which should be obvious to everyone but my wife, at least she's hot.
Anonymous said…
These pictures and your Halloween story made my day! Charlie made an amazing Batgirl. Miss you guys lots!
shmaynor said…
Love this post. Love your girl. Love the costumes. Love you all.