Skip to main content

to the grandparents

I am not going to say that it takes becoming a parent to appreciate your own, cause I don't believe that. It did take me about 25 years to appreciate them, but it didn't have to do with having my own kid. That being said having a baby did remind me just how amazing my girls grandparents are, and how grateful Jacob and I are for these amazing parents of ours. After all they did raise some pretty amazing kids themselves!
Nana Papi Baba Grammy
Of course we cant just call them grandpa and grandma anymore- that would be too normal, and these guys are anything but normal. We wish you lived closer, but so thankful that you all made it out to see her, and that you kept another crazy little girl so busy she didn't even notice she isn't the center of the world anymore.

Comments