Skip to main content

Eliot is a Child of the Covenant

Eliot got baptised on Sunday. I cried. Such an answer to my "wake up in a panic at 2am prayers". Seeing him up there with Katie and Russ, I just could not contain myself. And after Mike sprinkled his tiny head and Eliot squealed "Aqua" and then started signing for "more", "Aqua, more". I just keep thinking, "Amen Eliot!!!" Give the boy MORE AQUA. Dump the whole thing on that beautiful, precious, baptised, little head of his. Cause he is a child of the covenant in SO many ways.

I don't have a picture of the baptism (and I do wish that I did so that you could all see Katie's hot red boots) But I do have a picture of Eliot's baptism into manhood, which is almost as significant.



Now when any one knocks on our door Charlie yells "Eliot!". I say "now" because previously and I am not proud of this, it was "PIZZA!"

Comments

Katie said…
Wow! I love this post, and not just because youlike my boots. I'm also blessed to know that Eliot has replaced Pizza. Let's keep it that way. Maybe Eliot could start carrying pizza in with him each time he comes over, that might really confuse her!

Love the shopping cart pic! I hadn't seen that one before!