Skip to main content

Thank you BaBa

Today Charlie's Grammy, "BaBa" (this is what she calls Grandpa now... yes just like the sheep...not sure that he really looks like a sheep, but he will answer to it, so it may stick), Great Grandma, Aunt Sarah and Aunt Abby (who she literally bossed around the whole time, guess the pecking order has been established.... sorry Abby), all came down to St. Louis on their way to Birmingham for Christmas.


We had a blast. Charlotte got to open her big present, a kitchen set with faux granite counter tops, and stainless steel appliances (if I cant have a real gourmet kitchen and I have to spend the next 5 years playing in a plastic one I am going to make it nice). Then she got to not so patiently wait for Daddy and BaBa (still kills me!) to put it together.
Please note the "country view window"and the chill chest below the fridge... I mean seriously, Charlotte should be cooking souffles by age 3 with this training.

Comments