Skip to main content

The trek to the North Pole

We left home fully fed, napped, face washed and plenty of provisions. Our gear had been carefully chosen last July for this time honored tradition. A velvet pink dress with matching bows for our hair. Images of Sugarplums were dancing in our heads and the thrill of meeting ol' Saint Nick made the anticipation sheer Christmas joy.



Our journey began with a decent into the domain of Santa Claus.











We met our fellow traveling companions at base camp. Both Eliot and I were as prepared as we could ever be for this exciting meeting.







The last leg of the trip was a hard one, long lines and little protection from the golden reindeer and roaming elves. However the foliage was amazing.... It was close we could feel it!











And for $25 this is what my parents got.

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

Comments

Katie said…
Hilarious, Lisa!! I LOVE the pic!
shmaynor said…
I think that is the best story I've read in quite awhile!