Skip to main content

my seven

So I have been "tagged". I have been tagged before and choose to ignore it because I didn't want to do it. Much like I never keep the chain letters going and I don't forward on the forwards, even if it means that I don't love America. But I keep getting tagged...and the guilt is building so I am falling into peer pressure at 30.

So here it goes: 7 things you probably never knew about me....
1. I don't keep chain letters going and I don't forward forwards (it counts, back off)

2. Plain
potato chips dipped in cottage cheese (preferably Prairie Farms and Ruffles Original) is without a doubt my favorite snack. LOVE IT COULD EAT IT EVERYDAY.

3. Admittedly this one may be a little on the gross side but when Jacob has a late class or is out of town I always pick up his dirty clothes from the floor and wear them. What can I say I am a scent person. If I can smell him, I can fall asleep. Right now I have on a pair of boxers from the bathroom floor and a t-shirt I found under the bed.

4. I have a sheet thing. I don't think it is a sheet thing, I think it is a very normal thing that all people should abide by, however it has been brought to my attention that I am abnormally picky about the type, quality, positioning and frequent changing of sheets.

5. My right and my left. Still get confused sometimes. Its not that I can't figure it out. I know all the little stupid tricks, but I still have to think about it when someone says "take a right". I mean what the heck! Seriously... I should know this by now.

6. I am scared to death of being a mom to a girl. It terrifies me to the bones. I realize that most of this comes from working with the worst case scenarios, and seeing the female face of abuse, eating disorders and teenage pregnancy come into my office daily. The majority of the time I can talk away these fears. Explaining away why Charlie wont ever have to be apart of this fallen world, and how God/Jacob/I will be able to protect her. But on a much deeper level the fear is there and the faith just isn't.

7. I am a closet Hill's fan. Loren seriously needs to get over the whole Hedi thing and move on, she is totally going to lose her friendship with Audena and she is being so way too controlling. OK... that part about being a mom to a girl THRILLS ME!!! I can't wait to watch girl trash with her.

So let me sum up... I will sleep in another person's dirty boxers as long as the sheets are clean, I am terrified of Charlie being anorexic but I am fulling planning on watching the worst media has to offer young impressionable female minds with her, I love yummy snacks and haven't conquered skills most people do in 1st grade. Oh plus I don't pass on chain letters so therefore I am not going to "tag" anyone. You can do it if you would like, but no one will get any guilt from me for not doing it.

Comments

Katie said…
You're killing me. Seriously. Your 'summary' sent me over the edge.
amy said…
I'm at a loss for words.... :)
K.M.L said…
awesome! :) You are hilarious!