Skip to main content

Summer days...

After the yearly reorganization of the basement (and the 15 trips to Goodwill... how does all this stuff happen!!!!). I pulled out the hammock that Jacob and I bought in Costa Rica 3 years ago. Mostly because of my strict commitment to if I haven't used it in the past 12 months it was gone, and it hadn't been used in...yes, you guessed it, 3 years. Within minutes of putting it up Charlie had found a new home. The girl knows how to relax.

She is also a giant fan of her new table and little "nook" that I made for her out of some old left over slate tile from the reorganization of the garage (no seriously!!! How does all of the stuff get there!) Just so we are clear though, my rainbow umbrella is still cooler than hers.



And the "Summer of ice cream" continues...

Comments

Katie said…
I"m beginning to think you're never going to leave your backyard again!
The Wagners said…
Charlie is adorable. Absolutely adorable.