Skip to main content

"Hey... thats my daddy"

Jacob has been in LA for the past month. Charlie and I went to pick him up from the airport today. I didn't tell her why we were going there or that he was coming home. Partly because if the flight was delayed I knew she wouldn't understand, and partly because I wanted to see what she would do if she just "happen" to run into him. The announcement is loud so it is hard to hear what she first says. But it is "Hey... that's my daddy."

I'll let you know when she let's go of him.

Comments

amy said…
THAT IS SO COOL!
What a sweet moment.....
Katie said…
That's the sweetest thing ever!!!
Unknown said…
that seriously made my heart smile and brought tears to my eyes!
Erin said…
that's so soooooo cute! She's just adorable.

I tagged you on my blog.
Kym said…
I think that's the sweetest thing I've seen in a long time!
Jenn and Sandy said…
So cute! She loves her daddy! I can't wait for Morgan to start talking!
Ferris Family said…
That was absolutely adorable!
Jules said…
That is the BEST video I have EVER seen! Too cute!!! ;)
shmaynor said…
That is a moment to keep FOREVER. How beautiful!!!