Skip to main content

Sand!!!!

Charlie loved the beach. Her love ran about 1% because of the water and 99% for the sand... the exact opposite of myself, who would happily cover the entire coast line with an asphalt parking lot. (Yeah I said it... sorry turtles) A week later and I am still finding sand in stuff. Below is a picture of the amazing house that we stayed in while at Virginia Beach. It was incredible to have a house right there so that we could play for 20 minutes and then get out of the sun for a while until we were ready to go back.

Some pictures of Charlie playing on the beach...


(She thought she was hilarious.)



Thank you Great Grandma for letting us celebrate your 90th birthday with you. We had an amazing time, and will remember it forever, well... Jacob and I will... Charlie wont... but not cause she didn't have a great time.

Comments

The Wagners said…
Charlie is absolutely beuatiful. Great skin. Jake pretty hot too...

Wags
shmaynor said…
What a great story. Charlie, kisses to you. You are too cute!
Jenn and Sandy said…
I wish I'd known you were coming to the beach...we're only about 2 hours from Va Beach!