Skip to main content

Scooter

New pink scooter in town...

I have been real stickler about the helmet (which she hates). I have made her wear it every time she gets on her bike. I admit it does seems kind of ridiculous as she can literally crawl faster than she can bike. But someday she will be able to bike faster than I can run after her yelling, "Put your helmet on!!" and if she is used the the helmet now... it wont be an issue then. Leaving me the ability to nag at her about something else.


Please note the super cute seat that is perfect for Hippo. This is actually why I picked this bike out.... I know ridiculous.




Comments

amy said…
LOL!!! She is hilarious!!!

BTW: That is the cutest bike EVER!!!
Unknown said…
if she is anything like her father...which I know she is, it won't be long before she starts trying to do tricks like jumping over stairs or bouncing off the curb or riding with one wheel on the curb...she'll find ways to make sure that the helmet comes in handy! Jake was a terror on the tricycles in Moline! I have very vivid memories and some scars to prove it! :)