Skip to main content

voting this website of the year...

Thanks to Jacob's cousin Julie and an evening to myself, I had WAY too much fun on this website: www.yearbookyourself.com
WAY too much fun...



I should state that I definitely don't have permission from Jacob to post this (I didn't have permission for the coconut shot either), but the man makes a really hot dude!!! Only wish I had known him in the 70's, we might have hooked up.
And yes I went there... my little material girl!

see WAY too much fun....

Comments

Katie said…
You just lost Russ. You've killed him.
Jules said…
I told you this site was just way too much fun! I mean, I could be on it FOREVER. And Jake's photo- too funny- and is now the background on our computer!;) So glad I'm not the only freak that thinks pasting my face into the 50s, 70s is fun....;)