Skip to main content

Lovin Charlie

Last weekend was a little rough for us. We found some news that was a little hard to stomach. So we decided to have a family day... We had lunch at Forest park and then spent some time in the zoo. Before you know it being outside with our little family and the trusted assurance that God is 100% in control of even this situation, we felt nothing but blessed.Look at this face! How can we not just be grateful for everything we have been given.

Can you see her legs? We were on the train and I had my legs crossed. I looked down and saw that Charlie was doing exactly what I was doing. I mean really child...your killing me.

More than the fact that she is the height of a river otter, the fact that she is already 3 feet really surprised me! She is growing so fast!


Comments

Katie said…
These are great pics, girl!!
amy said…
we miss you guys!!!
the kids really want to play with Charlie for more than 10 minutes. we should go to the park sometime.....
JoEllen said…
you are very blessed, my dear Lisa -- wonderful husband, little angel of a child, and many many people who love you :) Hope you guys are OK.