Skip to main content

Pumpkin Patch 3

Pumpkin Patch 2007...Pumpkin Patch 2008...
Pumpkin Patch 2009...older but still just as cute.
This is the 3rd year that we headed to the pumpkin patch just outside of St. Louis. We enjoyed all the same rides we did year 1 and year 2. It was fun for me to look back at some of the same pictures and just see how much she had grown up. You can also by clicking on the links above. This also means that I have been doing this blog for 2 full years, which is just ridiculously unbelievable.
The spinning apple and the swings
We invited some more friends from Greenville this year and just had an amazing time.
As you can see in a rare footage of me, I am almost ready... just a couple more weeks.
Prime seats for the pig races
And the ponies.


Comments

amy said…
you look GOOD lisa! can wait to meet your new little person!!!
Jules said…
You guys do the FUNNEST things!! can I live with you!?!?! ;) (ps- LOVE your preggers belly!!!!)