Skip to main content

Books

My girls love books.
I wanted to document some of their favorites, although I can not imagine a day that I wont remember these as they have been seared into my brain, I have read them so many times. It was actually quite difficult to narrow it down, but I finally came up with each girls top ten (in no particular order).

Charlotte's:
Where the Wild Things Are
Pinkalicious
Daisy-head Mayzie
Lady Bug Girl and Bumblebee Boy
Hiccupotamus
Josephine wants to Dance

Alice the Fairy
Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus!
Bunny Cakes
and of course the all time favorite... Owl Moon.
Claire loves those as well but when she picks out her bedtime book it is usually one of these:
Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
Knuffle Bunny
The Napping House
Brown Bear, Brown Bear What do You See?
Goodnight Moon
But Not the Hippopotamus!
Moo, Baa, LA LA LA!
Go, Dog. Go!
The Foot Book
and of course... The Mitten.
She does tend to "read" them upside down... it adds suspense to the storyline.
Pretty classic books. I will admit to the occasional Strawberry Shortcake and TV show based book, but really for the most part it tends to be a one night stand. They always come back to their true loves.

Comments