Skip to main content

differences

My girls are different. Very different. As Claire grows older and shows a little bit more of her personality each day I am amazed at how different they are. I love this about them. Every morning as Jake and I lie in bed we can hear them through the wall of the bedroom playing. They giggle, yell, run around and tackle each other. Playing together is one of the things that they do best and I am sure that they get along mostly because they are different. I didn't realize that this year when we went to the pumpkin patch that Claire was wearing the same shirt that Charlotte had worn when she went at a similar age. I hunted down the old photos. Thought it would be fun to show some of the differences- and well there are some similarities as well.








Comments