Skip to main content

christmas tree

We headed out to the Daniken Tree farm this year again. I giggle when I realize that we have lived in Greenville long enough that we are starting to get traditions. Daniken will give you a ride on a hay wagon out to the fields to look at thousands of trees that all look basically exactly alike. But this way you can spend an hour arguing over a thinning branch here and a barely bare spot there. For me it is all about the smell... I love the smell of a real tree and wouldn't care about the look, but I do enjoy in engaging in the annual Christmas tree debate... so an hour later


We ended up with this beauty. It smelled great and it was prickly enough to keep the 2 year old and the dog away, no matter the glitter. Score.
Just realized I never took a picture of it up in our house decorated... bahh. well if you really care (and I am thinking you dont) just check out our one last year. Its basically the same.

The best way to spread Christmas cheer, is to sing loud for all to hear.
(our Christmas card)

Comments